景文 的个人资料香蕉你個拔辣照片日志列表更多 工具 帮助

鄭 景文

职业
地点
兴趣
這太難
謝謝您的瀏覽!
请稍候...
很抱歉,您输入的评论太长。请缩短您的评论。
您没有输入任何内容,请重试。
很抱歉,我们当前无法添加您的评论。请稍后重试。
若要添加评论,需要您的家长授予您相应权限。请求权限
您的家长禁用了评论功能。
很抱歉,我们当前无法删除您的评论。请稍后重试。
您已超过了一天之内允许提供的评论数上限。请在 24 小时后重试。
因为我们的系统表明您可能在向其他用户提供垃圾评论,您的帐户已禁用了评论功能。如果您认为我们错误地禁用了您的帐户,请联系 Windows Live 支持部门
完成下面的安全检查,您提供评论的过程才能完成。
您在安全检查中键入的字符必须与图片或音频中的字符一致。

Windows Media Player

香蕉你個拔辣

7月10日

我再換物喔 有需要的人可以去以下網址看看

 
有需的要人在於我連絡
 
換物物品只要我喜歡都OK
 
最好不要消耗品之類的
9月23日

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my lover
再見我的愛人
Did I disappoint you or let you down?
我讓你失望或使你消沉嗎~?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
我應該感到內疚或讓罪惡感降臨嗎~?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
因為我在我們開始之前就看到結束了
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
是的,我看到妳盲目且我贏了
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
於是我永恆的拿走屬於我的
Took your soul out into the night.
拿走妳的靈魂到夜裡來
It may be over but it won't stop there,
也許結束了,不過它並不會在那裡停止
I am here for you if you'd only care.
如果你在意的話,我一直在這裡等著你
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
妳觸碰我的心,觸摸我的靈魂
You changed my life and all my goals.
你改變了我的生活且改變了我的方向
And love is blind and that I knew when,
我知道愛在何時是盲目的
My heart was blinded by you.
我的愛因妳而盲目
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
我親吻妳的嘴唇且扶著你的頭
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
和你共享夢與床
I know you well, I know your smell.
我知道你很好並且知道你知道
I've been addicted to you.
我已完全沉溺於你


Goodbye my lover.
再見了我的愛人
Goodbye my friend.
再見了我的朋友
You have been the one.
你曾經一度在那裡
You have been the one for me.
你曾經為了我在那裡

I am a dreamer but when I wake,
我是個作夢的人卻醒了過來
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
妳打碎了我的心靈,就如你帶走我的夢
And as you move on, remember me,
要是你往前走,請不要忘記我
Remember us and all we used to be
記得我們,且記得我們的每件事
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
我看過你哭也看過你笑
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
我也看過你入睡
I'd be the father of your child.
我也成經當過你小孩的父親
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
我付出了生命何妳在一起
I know your fears and you know mine.
你我都知道彼此的恐懼
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
曾經我們質疑過對方,現在一切都好
And I love you, I swear that's true.
而且我愛你,不容質疑
I cannot live without you.
沒有你我便活不下去

And I still hold your hand in mine.
而我仍然握著你的手
In mine when I'm asleep.
再我睡夢時
And I will bear my soul in time,
我會承受我的靈魂
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
當我跪在你腳旁

Goodbye my lover.
再見了我的愛人
Goodbye my friend.
再見了我的朋友
You have been the one.
你曾經一度在那裡
You have been the one for me.
你曾經為了我在那裡

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
我是如此的空虛,親愛的,我是如此空洞
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
我是如此的,如此的,如此的空洞  
7月14日

Augustana-boston

 
 
Augustana / Boston

in the light of the sun, is there anyone?在那耀眼的陽光下,有人嗎?
oh it has begun...喔..這一切都將開始
oh dear you look so lost, 喔..親愛的,你看起來那麼失落
Eyes are red and tears are shed,眼睛紅紅的,淚也流了下來
this world you must've crossed...you said...你說,日子終究還是要過下去的

you don't know me, you don't even care,你不了解我,甚至毫不關心
you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...你不了解我,不能容忍我

essential and appealed,總有一天會實現的
Carry all your thoughts across帶著你所有的想像
an open field,穿過那一大片無垠草原
when flowers gaze at you..花兒凝視著你
They're not the only ones who cry它們不是唯一
when they see you看見你哭的
you said...你說

you don't know me, you don't even care,你不了解我,甚至毫不關心
you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...你不了解我,不能容忍我

she said I think I'll go to Boston...她說,我要出發前往波士頓
I think I'll start a new life,我要一個全新生活
I think I'll start it over,我要重新開始
Where no one knows my name,到一個沒有人認識我的地方
I'll get out of California,我要離開加州
I'm tired of the weather,我討厭那裡的天氣
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...我會有個新戀情,和我的伴去西班牙
I think I'll go to Boston,我要出發前往波士頓
I think that I'm just tired我只是累了
I think I need a new town,我需要一個嶄新的小鎮
To leave this all behind...把一切拋在腦後
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset我需要晨曦,而不是晚輝餘霞
I hear it's nice in the Summer, 我聽說那裡夏天很棒
Some snow would be nice...能下點雪也很好
Boston...where no one knows my name...波士頓...一個沒有人認識我的地方

 
此共享空间没有音乐列表。
第 1 张,共 34 张